Presenters are required to present their papers live using Google Meet during the conference day (12th November 2022). All authors are requested to send their photos which appear in the google meet window to the conferece chair firstname.lastname@example.org during the presentation day.
1. Each oral presentation is allocated 10 minutes. One should spend about 7 minutes presenting the problem, the background, the innovative approach, the new results, and – if appropriate – the comparative evaluation. The remaining 3 minutes will be reserved for questions and discussion with the attendees.
2. All authors are requested to SWITCH ON their video during their individual presentation.
3. Use appropriate font size to make your slide readable without effort; typically, 20 point fonts should be used.
4. The presenters should introduce themselves to the session chairs before the beginning of the session to allow a smooth running of the session.
5. Each session will be moderated by a session chair.
6. During the paper presentation, all microphones should be muted and all authors are encouraged to intract with the pesenter during the Q&A session.
7. Online participants will utilise the chat to write down any questions if they have any during the conference day.
8. All presentations should be prepared according to the Hinweis template available at PPT | PDF.
9. All presentations should be forwarded to the conference chair by e-mail to email@example.com. For the Q&A session, one of the authors will need to be available online after their presentations to answer questions from the participants.
The Presentation Slide should be in the Hinweis Template, available at PPT | PDF. Send your Presentation Slide to firstname.lastname@example.org